What to Expect
Our prayer is that you have a life changing encounter with Jesus Christ when you are part of worship at First Baptist Church. We believe God speaks to each of us in different ways, and we try to reflect that in our worship services where you will experience a variety of styles, including contemporary and traditional elements.
You will also find that people dress in many different ways. We want everyone to feel welcome and at home.
We have a very loving and supportive church family and hope that makes an impression on you as much as the preaching or the singing does. We would love for you to join with us as we seek to encourage one another and worship God together.
Sunday Worship Services:
- 9:45 a.m. - Sunday School for all ages
- 11:00 a.m. - Morning Worship
- 6:00 p.m. - Evening Worship
Wednesday Evening Activities:
- 5:00 p.m. - Wednesday Night Supper
- 5:30 p.m. - Preschool & Children's Choirs
- 5:30 p.m. - Youth Lighthouse
- 6:30 p.m. - Wednesday Night Bible Study - Nursery provided
- 6:30 p.m. - Adult Choir Rehearsal
- 6:30 p.m. - Mission Friends (mission activities for preschool children)
- 6:30 p.m. - GA's and RA's (mission activities for elementary aged children)
- 6:30 p.m. - Acteens and Challengers (mission activities for students)